Usage Data is collected automatically when you use the Service.
Sol Casino Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address of your device (for example, IP address), the type of browser, browser version, the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on these pages, a unique device. identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Sol Casino Service from or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, the unique identifier of your mobile device , the IP address of your mobile device, its operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you are using, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service from or through a mobile device.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the use of our Service.
- To contact you: to contact you by email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile application update push notifications or informational communications about contractual features, products or services, including security updates. when necessary or convenient for its execution.
- To manage your requests: To fulfill and manage your requests for us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- We do not sell personal information.
Storage of your personal data
Sol Casino will also store Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when the data is used to improve the security or functionality of our service, or where we are required by law to retain the data for a longer period of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to, and stored on, computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.